Job Title: Technical Marketing Executive
Salary: £35k p.a.
Vert Rotors makes micro-screw compressors for digital manufacturing of the future: 3D printers and precision metrology CMM machines. Another secret application we are working on and will soon make public (tss!) is space exploration. Vert was named “Inventor of the Year” in 2017, “Innovator of the Year” in 2018, and won the overall “Made in Scotland” award in 2018. We are looking for a creative, smart and friendly Technical Marketing Executive to help us spread the word about our fantastic product and change the World. You will be creating online and video content, coordinating our graphic design, producing videos and taking care of our trade shows. We are a group of innovators who do not take no for an answer, and in just five years we have introduced a new technology that produces 200% higher pressure and is 52% more efficient that incumbent machines. Do you want to be a part of Vert’s success story?Apply!
- Qualifications (required): MEng / MSc / BSc / BEng
- Keen interest in hands-on engineering (required): repairing cars / bikes/ motorbikes, building drones etc.
- Key personal traits (required): engineering is your work and hobby, high standard of clean and highly organised work
- WP, understand basic coding, CSS/HTML, basic SEO and optimisation skills
- Experience in photography and shooting videos and using a video editing package
- Taking a good care of the website, develop, optimise and promote it
- Create web and video content: write news, product descriptions, datasheets
- Make technical photos and videos for the website and social media, manage our graphic designer and agencies for
- Taking care of exhibitions / trade shows – organising, booking stands and equipment, travel logistics for the team, problem-solving
Place of work:
- £35k p.a.
To apply: [email protected]